- 0-17 years of age: $35 per month (with the enrollment of at least one adult member)
- 18+ years of age: $85 per month
- Family Max: $240 per month
One Time Registration Fee
- Individual: $200
- Family max: $400
- 5% discount when you pay one year in advance.
- 2% discount when you pay 6 months in advance.
Our members enjoy unlimited office and telehealth visits! With visits averaging 20 to 60 minutes and wait times of less than 5 minutes, we’ve eliminated barriers to make the most of the relationship between patients and our providers.
Personalized Lifestyle Medicine
We provide every member with the proactive support they need for improving and, in many cases, reversing conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and more.
Getting the medication you need should be easy for you and your wallet. We constantly search for the best prices for medications to lower the cost of your care.
1:1 Wellness Coaching
Wellness is more than medical services, it’s about finding the motivation to consistently create healthy choices. Our wellness and health coaches empower our members to reach their health goals.
Health Education Classes
Our members are highly encouraged to participate in several free interactive health education classes offered each year. Classes include topics on weight loss, diabetes, stress management, exercise, nutrition, depression and anxiety, etc.
We make getting tests and results fast, convenient, and more affordable.
Same and next-day appointments
You shouldn’t have to wait weeks to feel well. With flexible hours, we make your same or next-day appointment our priority.
Because illness and injury do not respect regular clinic hours, members may call or text their physician any day, at any hour for urgencies. Always call 911 for medical emergencies!
We provide bereavement, crisis support, and spiritual care.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
Bioidentical hormones are man made hormones derived from plant estrogens that are chemically identical to those the human body produces. Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone are among those most commonly replicated and used in successful treatment of patients.
Our Commitment to our Patients
- Personalized and quality health care.
- A healthcare provider who knows and cares for you and your family.
- Same to next-day appointments with minimal-to-no wait.
- Extended visits – much longer than your standard 7-10 minutes appointment.
- Convenient connectivity – call, text or email your provider.
- No hassling with insurance every time you visit.
- After-hours access to your provider.
- Unlimited office visits.